Outdoor STEM: 4-8s flexible accompaniment (Wednesdays): Autumn 2
Seven Wednesday sessions: 2nd November to 14th December
12.45 - 1.45pm
Price is for one student for seven 1-hour Wednesday sessions
(2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th November and 7th & 14th December)
There'll be lots of new activities to make use of our access to a diverse range of amazing animals! This session list is also a lot more tentative than usual as we may have to adapt a lot as we go depending on what's going on in the animal park.
As we need to be able to adapt to the weather, exciting natural events and bouts of inspiration it is impossible to give a definite list or order of topics and activities, but we are likely to be studying
- Animal behaviour and welfare measures
- Teeth and digestion
- Sound travel
- Adaptations and evolution
- Separating mixtures
- Life cycles
- Reindeer biology and sledge design!
Shortly after booking, Sparking STEM will send you an email with an online registration form. Registration provides us with all the information we need to make sure we can meet your child's individual needs and keep them safe and well, providing you with the option to leave them in our care and gradually increase their independence as you deem suitable. For this reason we cannot accept children on a session without prior completion of the registration form.
By booking an Outdoor STEM place you are agreeing to the following policies:
The COVID-19 Policy will be continually updated to reflect the current situation. Please see the full policy for details.
- Refunds cannot be issued for individual “Outdoor STEM” sessions missed by you (unless due to COVID-19, please see policy).
- If Sparking STEM must cancel a session, you will be contacted by email / phone before 9am on the morning of the session and refunded for the individual session in full.
- If you wish to cancel the remainder of your block booking Sparking STEM will issue a full refund for the remaining sessions, providing there are three or more sessions remaining in the block and you provide more than 6 days notice before the next session. Please see Terms and Conditions for full details.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions to which you are agreeing.
All identifying data provided by our clients such as (but not restricted to) names, email addresses, phone numbers etc will be stored securely and used for contact regarding the work of Sparking STEM only. We will never share your details with third parties and will delete all your data immediately upon request.