- Outdoor STEM
- Outdoor STEM 6-10s (Mondays): Summer 1
Outdoor STEM 6-10s (Mondays): Summer 1
Three sessions from 17th April to 15th May
10 to 12am
Price is for one student for three 2-hour Monday sessions
(17th, 24th April and 15th May)
Please note that 1st and 8th May are bank holidays - no sessions on these days
As we need to be able to adapt to the weather, exciting natural events and bouts of inspiration it is impossible to give a definite list or order of topics and activities, but we are likely to be studying:
- Composites and construction
- Boat engineering and properties of water
- Animals with hydrostatic skeletons
- Life in the river
- Trebuchets and catapults
Shortly after booking, Sparking STEM will send you an email with an online registration form. Registration provides us with all the information we need to make sure we can meet your child's individual needs and keep them safe and well. For this reason we cannot accept children on a session without prior completion of the registration form.
By booking an Outdoor STEM place you are agreeing to the following policies:
- Refunds cannot be issued for individual “Outdoor STEM” sessions missed by you (unless due to COVID-19, please see policy).
- If Sparking STEM must cancel a session, you will be contacted by email / phone before 9am on the morning of the session and refunded for the individual session in full.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions to which you are agreeing.
All identifying data provided by our clients such as (but not restricted to) names, email addresses, phone numbers etc will be stored securely and used for contact regarding the work of Sparking STEM only. We will never share your details with third parties and will delete all your data immediately upon request.