Outdoor STEM 11-15s: Individual session Friday 17th December: Flying Horse Lawn
Friday 17th December - One off session
10-12am at Flying Horse Lawn, Sheffield
Price is for one student for one 2-hour session (17th December).
Shortly after booking, Sparking STEM will send you an email with an online registration form. Your child will not be able to attend until you have registered your child. Registration provides us with all the information we need to make sure we can meet your child's individual needs and keep them safe and well.
By booking an Outdoor STEM place you are agreeing to the following policies:
Cancellations due to COVID-19 / concerning symptoms / isolation
Sparking STEM asks that
- Students in all groups, and adults attending the 4-8s sessions, should not attend if they, or anyone in their household, has had a positive COVID-19 test (either lateral flow, or PCR).
- Students in all groups, and adults attending the 4-8s sessions, should not attend if they have been told to isolate / quarantine.
- In consideration of the peace of mind of other group members and their families and in consideration of the evidence of the most common symptoms of infection with the Delta variant, Sparking STEM continues to ask that for the time being, students do not attend Outdoor STEM sessions if they have coughs, colds, sneezes or similar symptoms that may cause concern to other group members. As it can be hard to ascertain if a cough is "continuous" Sparking STEM asks that no one attends if they have any new cough that is not normal for them. In order to encourage responsible and considerate behaviour in this regard, Sparking STEM has decided to temporarily offer a full refund to customers for individual sessions missed for these reasons. Sparking STEM asks that customers respect this trust-based policy and consider the impact that any abuse of this may have on a small business. Thank you.
Cancellations due to non-COVID-19 related reasons
- Refunds cannot be issued for individual “Outdoor STEM” sessions missed by you (unless due to COVID-19, or similar, symptoms: see above).
- If Sparking STEM must cancel a session, you will be contacted by email / phone before 9am on the morning of the session and refunded for the individual session in full.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions to which you are agreeing.
Students cannot be accepted without agreement to the full COVID-19 policy, please read it carefully before booking.
Please note that students in the 9-13s and 11-15s groups are asked to have a face covering readily available, so that they can wear it when they are closer than an arm's length from others. If a student cannot wear a face covering, please mention this on the registration form.
All identifying data provided by our clients such as (but not restricted to) names, email addresses, phone numbers etc will be stored securely and used for contact regarding the work of Sparking STEM only. We will never share your details with third parties and will delete all your data immediately upon request.