Outdoor STEM: 4-8s flexible accompaniment (Wednesdays): Autumn 2
Flying Horse Lawn, S10 Sheffield
Seven Wednesday sessions: 3rd November - 15th December
12.45 - 1.45pm
Please note the new location!
Price is for one student for seven 1-hour sessions
(3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th November & 1st, 8th & 15th December 2021).
As we need to be able to adapt to the weather, exciting natural events and bouts of inspiration it is impossible to give a definite list or order of topics and activities, but we are likely to be studying the following:
- Launching rockets with pH chemistry!
- Zip wires and forces
- Wildlife and hibernation
- The muscular system
- Sound, music and oscilloscopes
Shortly after booking, Sparking STEM will send you an email with an online registration form. Registration provides us with all the information we need to make sure we can meet your child's individual needs and keep them safe and well, providing you with the option to leave them in our care and gradually increase their independence as you deem suitable. For this reason we cannot accept children on a session without prior completion of the registration form.
By booking an Outdoor STEM place you are agreeing to the following policies:
Cancellations due to COVID-19 / concerning symptoms / isolation
Sparking STEM asks that children and parents / carers do not attend if they have been told to isolate, or if they have any COVID symptoms, or if they have any similar symptoms that may cause concern to other participants in this current pandemic, such as coughs and colds (please refer to the full COVID-19 policy for full details). In order to encourage responsible and considerate behaviour in this regard, Sparking STEM has decided to temporarily offer a full refund to customers for individual sessions missed for these reasons. Sparking STEM asks that customers respect this trust-based policy and consider the impact that any abuse of this may have on a small business. Thank you.
Cancellations due to non-COVID-19 related reasons
- Refunds cannot be issued for individual “Outdoor STEM” sessions missed by you (unless due to COVID-19, or similar, symptoms: see above).
- If Sparking STEM must cancel a session, you will be contacted by email / phone before 9am on the morning of the session and refunded for the individual session in full.
- If you wish to cancel the remainder of your block booking Sparking STEM will issue a full refund for the remaining sessions, providing there are three or more sessions remaining in the block and you provide more than 6 days notice before the next session. Please see Terms and Conditions for full details.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions to which you are agreeing.
Students cannot be accepted without agreement to the full COVID-19 policy, please read it carefully before booking.
All identifying data provided by our clients such as (but not restricted to) names, email addresses, phone numbers etc will be stored securely and used for contact regarding the work of Sparking STEM only. We will never share your details with third parties and will delete all your data immediately upon request.