Watch and make some crazy chain reactions!
+ Watch some fiery, exciting and satisfying chain reactions!
+ Make a chain reaction marble run and learn about energy within!
+ The older groups will also learn about energy transfers, nuclear fission and Sankey diagrams.
Your home-education journal is already written!
In your booking confirmation email you'll receive a summary of the keywords, key concepts and student activities planned for this session. You can simply copy, paste and adapt it for your home-education journal and use it to help you discuss the learning with your child afterwards.
Tuesday 22nd November
5-8s group: 11 - 11:50am (UK GMT)
8-12s group: 1 - 1:50pm (UK GMT)
11-15s group: 2:10 - 3pm (UK GMT)
(Select from the options below).
Equipment (To join an entirely optional practical)
It is a good idea to have a whiteboard or paper, pen, ruler and calculator to hand in each session.
- Jumbo lolly sticks (as many as possible, at least 10) ??
- Table top / floor space
- A4 size thick, corrugated card (e.g. side of a cardboard box)
- Paper straws (min. 5)
- At least 2 small marbles (choking hazard, keep away from young children)
- Glue stick or similar quick drying glue for paper / card
- Two sharp pencils
- Felt tip or fine marker pen
- A range of small items such as paper clips, small bells, drawing pins, anything similar you have to hand (take care with sharp pins)
Price is for one device (screen) to join for one session.
Upon booking you will receive a photography consent form and opportunity to let us know about any Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).