- Outdoor STEM
- Outdoor STEM 8-12s: (Wednesdays) Summer 2
Outdoor STEM 8-12s: (Wednesdays) Summer 2
Five sessions from 14th June to 12th July
10 to 12am
Price is for one student for five, 2-hour Wednesday sessions
(14th, 21st and 28th June and 5th, 12th July)
As we need to be able to adapt to the weather, exciting natural events and bouts of inspiration, it is impossible to give a definite list or order of topics and activities, but we are likely to be studying:
- Heat transfer
- Pollinators and pollination
- Fluid dynamics
- Polymer chemistry
- Cell biology
Shortly after booking, Sparking STEM will send you an email with an online registration form. Registration provides us with all the information we need to make sure we can meet your child's individual needs and keep them safe and well.
By booking an Outdoor STEM place you are agreeing to the following policies:
- Refunds cannot be issued for individual “Outdoor STEM” sessions missed by you (unless due to COVID-19, please see policy).
- If Sparking STEM must cancel a session, you will be contacted by email / phone before 9am on the morning of the session and refunded for the individual session in full.
- If you wish to cancel the remainder of your block booking Sparking STEM will issue a full refund for the remaining sessions, providing there are three or more sessions remaining in the block and you provide more than 6 days notice before the next session. Please see Terms and Conditions for full details.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions to which you are agreeing.
All identifying data provided by our clients such as (but not restricted to) names, email addresses, phone numbers etc will be stored securely and used for contact regarding the work of Sparking STEM only. We will never share your details with third parties and will delete all your data immediately upon request.