Petri dishes x 2
How might I use these?
These are great for all kinds of indoor and outdoor investigations and explorations!
We use them for...
- Containing wriggly organisms when we're trying to view them with a field lens or microscope
- Investigating the behaviour of small invertebrates such as woodlice (do they prefer light or dark? Wet or dry?)
- Growing organisms such as bacteria or fungus that you need to see clearly but keep contained (take care with safety procedures).
- Containing "smart" gels such as colour changing gels that you want to keep clean and contained (just seal the edges with tape)
- Enzyme investigations with jelly and enzymes (such as in our Online STEM sessions)
and so much more!
Triple vented (gases can pass between the lid and the base)
90mm x 15mm.
two bases and two lids
What goes well with these?
Wash in warm soapy water and avoid chemicals or abrasives to keep these clear and unscratched. With care, they can be used again and again for all kinds of indoor and outdoor investigations.
Free shipping if your order total is over £12, UK only
(£3.50 shipping if your order total is under £12, UK only)
No additional VAT, it's already included
Take me to: